• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][STOCK][MS323] Stock Doedexed for LG L70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet :) can't wait to see how it is!

Kinda offtopic, but our phone has an unlocked bootloader. Any idea on if anyone is creating a themed rom? Something like PA, or Cyanogenmod?

I got my ROM booting, gotta fix a couple things then I'll release it again!

Sorry, to bother you but are you still building a deoxdex stock ROM or are you building a CM11/AOSP ROM?
If I am correct, biggiephil is working on a deodexed rom, and an a custom rom is being worked on by someone else.

PS. Yay :D hope to see it soon! Can't wait to use xposed to install the android L theme. Can't stand the vanilla 4.4 on LG.

If I am correct, biggiephil is working on a deodexed rom, and an a custom rom is being worked on by someone else.

PS. Yay :D hope to see it soon! Can't wait to use xposed to install the android L theme. Can't stand the vanilla 4.4 on LG.

Jmm92108 and I are working on my ROM he's helping me test it and such not ready yet :(

You can install xposed right now. I have the android l theme installed. Use gravity box for heads up notifications and to remove battery icon, use stock battery percentage to indicate battery, immerse me for immersive mode. All of the g2 g3 xposed modules work for this phone. Then I also use resflux for modifying framework for various things such as applying custom bools or variables, an aosp settings look by removing the embedded tabs or replacing stock icons. I use the android l keyboard that was originally on playstore. Unicon for xposed on the playstore. It applies icon packs systemwide. Works perfectly.
All in all my phone looks exactly the way I want it.

You can install xposed right now. I have the android l theme installed. Use gravity box for heads up notifications and to remove battery icon, use stock battery percentage to indicate battery, immerse me for immersive mode. All of the g2 g3 xposed modules work for this phone. Then I also use resflux for modifying framework for various things such as applying custom bools or variables, an aosp settings look by removing the embedded tabs or replacing stock icons. I use the android l keyboard that was originally on playstore. Unicon for xposed on the playstore. It applies icon packs systemwide. Works perfectly.
All in all my phone looks exactly the way I want it.
You should make a tutorial on how to do this :p

A tutorial on how to theme this device would be excellent. I just can't wait till a CM11/AOSP rom is available. It would be like getting a brand new phone bloat free. This device certainly has some potential to be solid.

Can anyone please give me the stock rom for lg l70 because my phones. screwed up it wont make any sounds wont play videos or music please i really need help

Can anyone please give me the stock rom for lg l70 because my phones. screwed up it wont make any sounds wont play videos or music please i really need help

Did you factory reset? To get to stock just use the unbrick method. Either the Kdz I posted or .tot sammyz made a quick guide for

Did you factory reset? To get to stock just use the unbrick method. Either the Kdz I posted or .tot sammyz made a quick guide for

Tried that countless times all it does is get stuck on the fastboot and dosent go into dowload mode i have cwm and everything but yeah my comouter wont do anything when it stays stuck on the fast boot

i did that thru sammys method becuase when i did this method it would say not enough space on this device when indeed it does and so does my pc i facetory resetted it and still same error i just litterally need a stock rom or maybe im doing something wrong

wait yes its unlocked so the only option is fastboot mode but i dont want fast boot the only problem is i do not have a stock laf.img

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom