• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root for Fierce 2?

I suggets using kingroot. Everyone shouls try it.
Even if it fails once or twice, keep doing it.
We have gained temp root on the ZTE ZMAX via kingroot, so I dont see why it wouldn't be the same for the fierce 2.
Temp root is a bitch to gain though, because it works like 1/3 of the time. Still though. If you can achieve temp root, you guys can get one step to achieving perm root.

Upvote 0
I suggets using kingroot. Everyone shouls try it.
Even if it fails once or twice, keep doing it.
We have gained temp root on the ZTE ZMAX via kingroot, so I dont see why it wouldn't be the same for the fierce 2.
Temp root is a bitch to gain though, because it works like 1/3 of the time. Still though. If you can achieve temp root, you guys can get one step to achieving perm root.
Its easier said than done, But there is a better chance of searching through the phone system files.

Upvote 0
No successes to be found yet but this phone is easily bricked from what I've read with no easy means of reversing it... I've tried everything in the book that I know of and have had no success... Having previously rooted an "unrootable" phone with the collaboration of others, this completely baffles me to no end .... Pure aggravation has been the fruits of my personal ventures thus far

Reactions: AndreaMe
Upvote 0
Don't have root access but this keeps showing when I open kingroot

Attachments

• 2015_05_13_20.40.06.png
    2015_05_13_20.40.06.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
Actualización c6eupe0 No funciona
kingroot ?? no
654385C5F.png
It works Don't give up I'll try about five times before get it to work here are the steps I did
1.download the app and install it
2.run it, hit the root-blue button and wait. it will stat at 1% and so on it may reboot you phone about 17% no problem.
3.let the phone re-start and open the app again it will continue with it left 18% and on and on.
4.and the app it will stop and show you the android crying face or an orange envelope , no problem close the app and try again.
5.if the app show you the envelope an not the root blue button no problem.
6.go to settings >apps and look for the app kingroot open it and clean data/cache.
7.go back to the app and start all over again in till get rooted, it needs to go from 1% to 100% without rebooting .... even with the last build works (c6eupe0) metropcs.
good luck....never give up never surrender.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-13-22-56-01[1].png
    Screenshot_2015-05-13-22-56-01[1].png
    70.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_2015-05-13-22-56-40[1].png
    Screenshot_2015-05-13-22-56-40[1].png
    110.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Reactions: lucianochoa
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones