• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting for dummy's guide not stickied?

mteezey

Android Enthusiast
All this time I thought that was stickied here I guess I was always bumped. Even though I'm using the 3d now I think that thread should be at the top for people wanting to root.
LOL just saw the new root guide at the top much cleaner mybad
 
It's in the Root Info guide at the top of the forum: http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all-things-root/459579-root-info-evo-4g.html :)

Basically that thread should have most of the important links in it (including the dummies guide to rooting) so that new rooters can find all of the important information quickly without having to clutter the front page of the Forum with 15+ stickies! :D


Yea I saw that after I posted I was just so used to seeing that when I logged in I was confused
 
funny thing happened when i first saw what andygu3 did, i thought i was on the wrong forum and freaked out.

but yeah i like the clean look.......so thanx andygu3. brilliant idea:)
 
Back
Top Bottom