• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Round Battery Bar With Percentages!

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm using WinRAR, and I have 2 folders. Within those folders and subfolders are files that I can't open. None look like images..

framework > framework-res.apk
META-INF > CERT.RSA, CERT.SF, MANIFEST.MF > com > google > android > update-script

Finally finished the battery icons with white text. Re-compressed everything, and trying to install now. Let's see how it goes.

Bingo :D

e5730da99acc9cfa7e38fc02b25654f4.png

I want to test this for a bit and make sure everything is correct. It's my first time compressing an apk.

ok good times, i'm liking all this theming stuff. It's WAY different than theming an iProduct though. I managed to find all the png's in the zip (renamed framework-res.apk to .zip) here is my question. Do I NEED to use ALL those stock images or can i just CWMod the ones i want to change? I can't use it anyway, just sits on the HTC Incredible screen at boot, but i imagine that is cuz i'm on the stock 2.1, is that the case (1.22.605.2) sorry, i'm very new to this... i can theme the shit outta your iPod touch though :)

Squintz82, I know I'm ******ed, but where how did you get that wallpaper?

the stars above are supposed to say that i'm not very smart ;)

What are the dimensions for Dinc wallpapers?
What is the path to Dinc wallpapers?

I flashed the most current 2.2 too many problems for me. No Peep or twitter app, wifi tether doesn't work, just not worth it. I'll wait for the "official" official release. Even if it's OTA. I know the dangers of doing that, I may not be able to get root again, but I believe in the developers, someone will break it and root it.

I MUST say I do like how in 2.2 the sender's pic shows up in emails, the new youtube app AND of course how SMOKING fast it is. Wireless N is nice too.

launch-x its awesome you can have many apps within it on one 4x1 space

ok guys does anyone want the notification bar transparent?

heck yes!

I see they have made the pull down notifications transparent but yes what would be cool is the status bar across the top.

i mean the notification window my bad and im uploading one now... it takes some time to boot up the first time bc of the .jar files

Back
Top Bottom