• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S23 ultra spen

The G Man

Lurker
Has anyone ever pulled the pen out of the bottom of the phone and it wouldn’t connect? You have to put it back in and re-eject it?

Please tell me it’s not a bum phone.

You mean a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra?

I'll be frank with you: If we're going to help you, we need to know what phone you're talking about! So don't abbreviate the name like that. Not only does that create doubt as to if you're referring to a Samsung Galaxy, or something else called an "S23 ultra". It also means that, if someone's looking for threads about Samsung Galaxy (say, he's good with Galaxies and knows how to deal with their problems), he likely won't see your thread and thus won't be able to help you.

don't have your phone. how do you know it is not connected? does it give you an error? or does it not work after pulling it out of the slot? have you tried rebooting your phone?

it might be hardware related. i would take it in to your provider or a samsung experience store and have them look at it.

Back
Top Bottom