• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Samsung Galaxy with 2 sims and SD Card?

MikeHunt555

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a Samsung Galaxy with 2 sims and SD Card that's not too expensive?

I was really keen on the A25, then a eventually realised it has either 2 sims OR 1 sim and an SD card, but not all three options.
I have trouble following the specs clearly, as some say 'Nano', some say '2 sims one tray' but I can't work out in clear English what I want.

I'm in Thailand and the price of the A25 is about 6,500 Baht (about US$200 I think)
Is there a new-ish model with 2 sims & an SD card?

Thanks again for helping.
The thing is, it really isn't easy to get a clear answer.
One of your results above included the Galaxy A25 that I was originally keen on (see below).
It took me quite a while to find out that, I think it was, 'Hybrid Dual SIM' meant: 1 sim and then either a second sim OR an SD Card, but NOT both.

Having read more, it seems to me that manufacturers are going down this route, for whatever reason i don't know.

Samsung Galaxy A25:
SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)

Upvote 0
Having read more, it seems to me that manufacturers are going down this route, for whatever reason i don't know.

Most consumer products are driven by the features that the actual consumer wants. The exceptions to that are cars, which are driven by government regulations and the cellphone industry which seems to be driven by the manufacturers. It's them that determine what features are there. Gone are the days of replaceable batteries, expandable memory and wired headphones.

Reactions: MikeHunt555
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones