Recently picked up the SGII. Great phone btw. I'm new to Android so alot of things are still foreign to me.
One thing I noticed about the web browser during scrolling. When I vertical scroll, the screen doesn't "lock" so that means that if I'm not very careful, the screen will scroll sideways when scrolling vertically. So the phone ends up scrolling diagonally on the web browser.
I've used iphones before I came to the SGII. With iPhones, the screen would "lock" meaning that if you scrolled up or down in a web browser, the phone wouldn't scroll sideways. Also, if you scrolled sideways, the phone wouldn't scroll up and down.
Is this how Android's web browser is by default? Is there a way to change this?
One thing I noticed about the web browser during scrolling. When I vertical scroll, the screen doesn't "lock" so that means that if I'm not very careful, the screen will scroll sideways when scrolling vertically. So the phone ends up scrolling diagonally on the web browser.
I've used iphones before I came to the SGII. With iPhones, the screen would "lock" meaning that if you scrolled up or down in a web browser, the phone wouldn't scroll sideways. Also, if you scrolled sideways, the phone wouldn't scroll up and down.
Is this how Android's web browser is by default? Is there a way to change this?