• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M] Metropolis Rom [4.3 Touchwiz]

Use es explorer or some type of file explorer and extract the boot animation.zip from 1.0.2 and move it to system media and overwrite the old one.
Or use the very handy new boot zip mod that shabby posted and flash it.
Sent from my SCH-R530M

Something I would like to see is when you hold tthe power button to be able to go to recovery and stuff from there I know it isnt something so big but its useful

Thanks dual actually this is what I just did went into the message setting under sms input and changed it to gsm and now it works interesting Joshua told me about it and now long text are being sent

Yo bro u said last night it didnt lol

Well good i helped ya out :)

Hey shabby I know the 1.0.4 is a small update... any reason it would break the note 2 camera... worked fine on 1.0.3... maybe a build prop edit or idk.. any help would be appreciated thanks

odd i didnt change anything in the build.prop except ro.Shabby.Version=104 which obviously wouldnt affect anything. here is the diff between 1.0.3 and 1.0.4

changed the boot animations and sound... the kernel has minor edits to init.rc have you tried reflashing it?

odd i didnt change anything in the build.prop except ro.Shabby.Version=104 which obviously wouldnt affect anything. here is the diff between 1.0.3 and 1.0.4

changed the boot animations and sound... the kernel has minor edits to init.rc have you tried reflashing it?

Boot animation is ok. The home button is working faster, there was about a one second delay. Camera is working ok too. When I flashed this, I started at 1.0, then just flashed all your updates right on top of it. No wiping except at the beginning

Hey shabby I know the 1.0.4 is a small update... any reason it would break the note 2 camera... worked fine on 1.0.3... maybe a build prop edit or idk.. any help would be appreciated thanks

Is 1.0.4 out yet or just for testers?:confused:

I went to my back up and did some checking... as long as i do not wipe cache and davlik it works perfectly fine when i update...so i started with my back up then 1.0.3 then 1.0.4 and lastly the note 2 cam zip and works perfectly fine... :confused: ... works great so im :D:beer:

I went to my back up and did some checking... as long as i do not wipe cache and davlik it works perfectly fine when i update...so i started with my back up then 1.0.3 then 1.0.4 and lastly the note 2 cam zip and works perfectly fine... :confused: ... works great so im :D:beer:

Do I have to delete anything from system apps, gallery, cam, etc. before flashing note 2 cam zip?

Do I have to delete anything from system apps, gallery, cam, etc. before flashing note 2 cam zip?

Nope it takes the spot of the cam in the rom...looks exactly the same just has the added functions slow mo, fast mo and best face group photo that Ive noteced at least

Nope it takes the spot of the cam in the rom...looks exactly the same just has the added functions slow mo, fast mo and best face group photo that Ive noteced at least

Ok. Been looking all through here for the note2 camera zip. A lil help here please lol

any new updates ur thinking of putting on this rom to make it better then great.:D:):smokingsomb:

also i get more fc everynow and then

Back
Top Bottom