• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

shipping notification....

Man I'm jeolous. Where are you in VB so I can steal it...I mean look at it. ;)

Way to catch the newspaper in the background. Good eyes. ;)

Well, I just joined this forum because I went ahead and pre-ordered my first android device (the Incredible).

Now I just wish I'd made my mind up two days ago and ordered it over the phone! :rolleyes:

People, gather yourselves. You WILL get the phone :)

Everyone knows they will. It's just one of life's little frustrations. We can see that some people already have theirs, so it seems odd to have to wait for the "official" date.

I'm not complaining, just stating the obvious. Besides, now I have to find a casket for my BB. :D

When I returned my Eris to a store on Sunday, I had to call CS and get my date moved back. They did that and then asked me if I wanted to order the Incredible right then...I said no, I'll order online. What a dope I was! LOL

Ok guys, fedex says my incredible is out for delivery. My wife is going to call me when it gets to the house. I'll try to get some pics and vid up later this evening. I still can't believe I'm going to have my phone today on my birthday! :)

Ok guys, fedex says my incredible is out for delivery. My wife is going to call me when it gets to the house. I'll try to get some pics and vid up later this evening. I still can't believe I'm going to have my phone today on my birthday! :)

were you a phone order too or web order?

it seriously never crossed my mind to place my order over the phone...

It was completely dumb luck on my part. I was up at midnight Mon. morning ready to pre-order online and was having a problem with my New Every Two. I got frustrated and just decided to go to bed and call when I got up later that morning.

I want it NOW!
veruca_salt.jpg

Woot! Out for delivery on FedEx! I have email notification coming into my Imagio so I can take a lunch break, run home and come back to work to absolutely squander the rest of my day messing with my phone!

ordered by phone, monday early afternoon.....i cant get to any of the filesharing websites from work to host my pic....might be tonight before I can get a pic on here...

I am porting my number and placed my order on 19th. My order staTus hasn't changed from "being reviewed" what the hell does that mean?

i havent taken the plactic thing off that came on it yet...put first impression by tapping with fingernail is a "plasticy" noise...will verify more once I charge it up and start playing with it

I am porting my number and placed my order on 19th. My order staTus hasn't changed from "being reviewed" what the hell does that mean?
Don't worry about it. Everyone who didn't get lucky with the early shipping is getting that message. It will probably say that until they're ready to ship it next week.

Back
Top Bottom