• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show Us Your X10 Homescreen...

right1-1.png

That calendar is really nice, which one is it? I'm having trouble finding a nice free one ~_~

Upvote 0
I received a reply to the email I sent to tinypic saying they arnt acceptING anymore registered accounts so I don't know if ill be able to post large pics. on the other hand I've been using jorte for about 5 or 6 weeks and just found out today when I was playing with it that you can change the colours of separate days. I had been looking for a calendar app that would let me colour the weeks for my shift patternso spent about 30 mins at my work today colouring in next years shift pattern into my jorte calendar. result. I could take a pic and shoe yii but id be back to square one with the small pics again lol

ric

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones