• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root So much troubles after try to install stock rom

dartveder

Lurker
I recently got my Galaxy Young Duos, super excited about my phone I wanted to improve its performance by installing another ROM and installed the of TechnoDUOS and the thing is that the ROM was very bad, did not serve the home button, applications brought ROM either, nor Swapper what you expected to serve, very bad.

After that I decided to return to the Stock Rom but the fact is that I did not remember who had done the backup and I was an idiot to put the Stock. When it restarted the phone as usual after the procedure and Bang! the first mistake, one that said "draw Logo_LTN_B.jpg failed". I spent a whole day with that error without knowing what to do and desperate about this situation I got several Stock ROMS. Without finding any good result in a long time, I managed to find one that at least made ​​out the logo of my Duos Samsung Galaxy. However, after restarting to complete the installation process Odin3 your sending me the recovery menu and say,

"Status 7 (Invalid Argument)
Appling Muti-Csc E: Failed to mount / system (Invalid argument) "

He stays there. Wipe and doing all the error continues ... I'm desperate now T_T

(Sorry for bad english, i'm venezuelan so i speak spanish.)

Welcome to AF, dartveder! I went ahead and moved this to the All Things root section, where our ROM questions are best located for quick answers. Thanks for understanding, and for becoming a member :) Good luck with your phone.

Thanks for moving the post and sorry it's a little embarasing for me 'cause i've been in a lot of forums. Sorry for that. And yes, i think i need all the luck in this world 'cause i also lost the papers of my phone so i can't change it by other one :S that's why i'm so worried.

I recently got my Galaxy Young Duos, super excited about my phone I wanted to improve its performance by installing another ROM and installed the of TechnoDUOS and the thing is that the ROM was very bad, did not serve the home button, applications brought ROM either, nor Swapper what you expected to serve, very bad.

After that I decided to return to the Stock Rom but the fact is that I did not remember who had done the backup and I was an idiot to put the Stock. When it restarted the phone as usual after the procedure and Bang! the first mistake, one that said "draw Logo_LTN_B.jpg failed". I spent a whole day with that error without knowing what to do and desperate about this situation I got several Stock ROMS. Without finding any good result in a long time, I managed to find one that at least made ​​out the logo of my Duos Samsung Galaxy. However, after restarting to complete the installation process Odin3 your sending me the recovery menu and say,

"Status 7 (Invalid Argument)
Appling Muti-Csc E: Failed to mount / system (Invalid argument) "

He stays there. Wipe and doing all the error continues ... I'm desperate now T_T

(Sorry for bad english, i'm venezuelan so i speak spanish.)

Remove SIM card and SD memory card (if you don't remove them you can have in Odin message "detected big partition size"). Battery full charged or at least 70%.
Wipe data/factory reset and Wipe cache partition 2 times press separetly on each other. The rest is use the Odin to flash the firmware KIES program should not be opened wille flashing the phone via odin. USB debug on in you Settings. Suggest you use Open Europe if you don't have GT-S5102B

StoneBoyTony GT-S6102 Firmwares.pdf ;)

There's a problem, i can't even turn on the debug mode... I can't turn on the phone i just can get to the recovery mode or download mode :S

Back
Top Bottom