• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

solved (i think) wifi for zoom x6

nellisere

well, i have a htc hero, and a zoom adsl x6, many people have been having problems getting them to communicate, i believe i have solved the problem, well for me atleast, go onto the zoom web interface (10.0.0.2) and click system status, my firmware version was 5.0.0, now if you go to Zoom Telephonics: Zoom ADSL X6 and follow the instructions, you will get to 5.0.8, that seems to have fixed my wifi issues, and i am working fine, i will report back after 1 week to see if it really has fixed my issues

well, it was fun while it lasted, it worked for about 30 minutes and now back to just plain 'disconnected', it disconnected when i tried streaming on bambuser, i cannot afford another router as it mean setting up over 7 computers in my house, all xp, typeing the code in twice, so over 14 times and i justt dont have the money either, please help :(

right, it will connect, but at a mear 1mbps, all the other wifi devices connect to the same router at about 6.5mbps, so why not my hero :S

Is the "Zoom 125 Speed Booster" feature enabled? If so, try disabling it and retesting. Is the router operating in b/g mixed-mode or g-only?

Back
Top Bottom