• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Something New

BRAINZ2013

Extreme Android User
Ok i see some fishey fishey. I wake up and try the lg tool as i always to see if a update is present before i start my day . Yes today it said software unknown . Then suddenly a pop up said SOFTWARE ISNT UP TO DATE . ok so i hit update it ran a few and said update recovery. Known device LG-LH2300 CAN someone tell me what the hell is lg doing . Phone still is zve no changes about to strip this down again .

hi mr brainz2013 caguayote from fort myers fl i got a question for u if you can helpme im running #2 zve from ldrifta but i dont have the option to change my time zone you know to another country for example how can i fix that
if i go to date and time settings i only have 2 options use 24 hour format and select date format and thats all ok tank u very much

Wow good and easy you shore you want me to answer this one . Well the time zone is controlled through the network so all you can do is set the time but the satilite control the clocks in the bar .

i know but my kid is got another metro phone and on his phone he can change the time zone to rusia for example unchecking the automatic date and time zone box and i dont have those options maybe cause ldrifta removes them on his rom i wanna to use freedom apk but i got to change the time to rusia in order for this to work

can u please check your phone and tell me what urs shows my kids phone has like 6 options
automatic
set date
select time zone
set time
use 24 hour format
select date format
i only have the 2 lastones

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379297031330.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379297031330.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 88
That's the way we all have what phone does your children have

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379297085103.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379297085103.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 77
Well i guess i have to push it out now was waiting to get this signal and update junk but hey i guess i put it through.

Back
Top Bottom