• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] jellybomb or swampmonster roms

I am tossed between these two. has anyone tried both roms? which one is smoother? my specific questions are:

1. does lte work with these
2. does wifi tethering work with lte
3. does mms work over wifi

what problems has anyone ran into with these? thanks

Ive used both and would recommend Jellybomb over Swamp. As for Lte the both have it working. Not sure about your other questions as so far I havent had an instance where Ive need to use wifi tether or mms over wifi. Another roam you might want to take a look at is Whompsaurs 2.7.1 great ROM very stable and smooth.

Upvote 0
Ive used both and would recommend Jellybomb over Swamp. As for Lte the both have it working. Not sure about your other questions as so far I havent had an instance where Ive need to use wifi tether or mms over wifi. Another roam you might want to take a look at is Whompsaurs 2.7.1 great ROM very stable and smooth.

Thanks for ur opinion I'm running jellybomb now. Few things u don't like... Coming from e4gt using goodness romantic finding things that I'm just not happy with but other things that are cool. I will look at whompasaur tonight after work! Thanks again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones