• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Suggested eBay seller: Argyle Hard Silicone Cases

I received my case yesterday and wanted to say I will not be using it. The way this case makes your volume buttons nearly impossible to use makes me wonder how anyone could use it. Very disappointing. I bought a full body zagg and am much happier with it.

Well people are modding them with the exacto knife, and also some of us value drop protection over easy button access. I would have thought that was kind of obvious....

Upvote 0
glad you like your case, just wasn't for me and wanted to post my opinion since I bought one because of this thread.

I apologize that you were led to buy something you didn't want by this thread. If you still wanted to use the case, maybe you could try the exacto-knife solution a try: seems like people have been having a good deal of success with this.

I wasn't trying to yell at you for posting that you had the issue, I was just making the point that comments like "I don't see how anyone could live with this" are pretty near-sighted and typically aren't necessary... or honest. I've done it myself without realizing it, and later realized I probably didn't need that part in there. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Upvote 0
Yea, I shouldn't have generalized like that. The shipping was super fast and I had a great experience with the seller. So it's not like it was all bad or something, just want the case for me. If anyone is interested I would be happy to sell my case to you for a dollar or two for shipping.

PM me if you are interested. First come, first serve.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones