• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

System updates

My phone is pushing these updates as well, but I'm a little suspicious. I denied the updates and tried to find them through settings, like the updater instructed, but they weren't there. They don't seem to be from HTC, but I can't figure out who else they might be from. Maybe Sprint? These updates are coming through every day between 2 am and 3;30 am and they wake me up every time.

Upvote 0
Hey @EarlyMon did you ever get the update to install properly? Would be a good update on Phandroid if it's really Android Marshmallow. Let me know!
The preparatory updates were fine - as we all know now from HTC honcho Mo Versi's tweet, the Sprint update is supposed to go live middle of next week.

My best guess, having seen this before, is that someone goofed and I was able to see the M update dialog, but they pulled the plug before the update went through.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones