• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Team Osiris][ROM][Beta] Unofficial CM11

No problem. :D Do you mind if i PM you real quick? I just got a Galaxy Stellar VZW to mess around with, but I think I bricked it already... LOL I just wanna get your opinion on what i should do, as I'm stuck in a pretty bad predicament.

Still have the problem? I used to work with that device

Front facing camera works fine it the camera app its self, because I can go it to snapchat and it is not verticly flipped like u said.. Also home, back, and menu don't light up at all... Other than that everything pretty much works fine...

Screenshot_2014-08-11-15-16-25.jpg
Screenshot_2014-08-11-15-16-35.jpg

Here you go hope you can figure some of the bugs out. Good Luck!

thank you.

976efd78ac102147a6c310ed729a24ea.jpg

build environment is set up, dependencies are good, kernels good, few extra things to figure out while I'm working on my ROM's for the Moto G. Should be good to go. 4.4.4.

Cross fingers and toes.

Just throwing up a little update.

finally lol lets hope things are smooth

finally lol lets hope things are smooth

Ikr. I ended up upgrading to a moto g for 80 bucks at radioshack. That's probably the best deal I've gotten in a long time. I passed my Warp2 down to my younger brother rather than just putting it up and never using it again. I'm sure Seraph08 can get it running well. :D It just takes some experience and patience..

lol i have the g asd well. but still the warp sequent is a good device and seraph is great with his roms. he makes sure that everything is up and running

Been working on it. But slowly I won't lie. I picked up a nexus 5 and also got back to school two weeks ago. I'm going to see if I can swing it as a lab assignment and have the time set aside to focus on just that one.

I've got it to the camera drivers for the 3.4 kernels. Any suggestions from the devs here?

My roommate and I put together this beast last night

b6b250d4f1ee39e8815a64d300a3dbd2.jpg

Man of my word. I'll get it done.

Just picked up a new sequent. I have been checking this forum every night.. I hope t
It doesn't die out from here

Back
Top Bottom