• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Team Osiris][ROM][Beta] Unofficial CM11

Hi,
I have use cwm version 6.0.2.7 in order to install cm-11-20140213-UNOFFICIAL-warp2.zip.
The wifi doesn't work could you help me? Do you know if a fix already exist?
thanks.

A fix has been figured out to get MMS working in cm11 for the Boost Moto G, and I am wondering if it will fix it for the warp2. Here is a flashable that will add the fix. Let us know if it works :)

warp2_Boost_Service.zip

edit: Link removed. New link below

Hi dalton99,

I also noticed that my MAC Address was not detected. Can you tell me if it was the same for you before you wifi problems was corrected?

what exactly is not working with this rom? my Bluetooth works, mms, videos play, only thing i see is an upside down front cam... this rom is soo badass for the tether options... and unlocking dev options gives u a performance setting.. and of course the theming... anyways.. can u guys tell me what doesn't work?

what exactly is not working with this rom? my Bluetooth works, mms, videos play, only thing i see is an upside down front cam... this rom is soo badass for the tether options... and unlocking dev options gives u a performance setting.. and of course the theming... anyways.. can u guys tell me what doesn't work?

My bluetooth doesnt work don't know how you did it but congratulations i guess.

Coming from the o.g warp and loving this ROM no bugs ,well whatever bugs there are I haven't ran into. Cm10 wasn't close to this smooth on the o.g even though i have never seen someone work so hard on a phone like the ol warp. DM was amazing. But thanks so much for cm11

Bummer. Thanks for trying :)

No problem. :D Do you mind if i PM you real quick? I just got a Galaxy Stellar VZW to mess around with, but I think I bricked it already... LOL I just wanna get your opinion on what i should do, as I'm stuck in a pretty bad predicament.

No problem. :D Do you mind if i PM you real quick? I just got a Galaxy Stellar VZW to mess around with, but I think I bricked it already... LOL I just wanna get your opinion on what i should do, as I'm stuck in a pretty bad predicament.
I wouldn't have a clue. I don't mess with Samsung or Verizon. Your best bet would be to post in that devices forum.

Back
Top Bottom