• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Team Osiris][ROM][Beta] Unofficial CM11

-_- apps stay running no matter what I do and I have tried everything. This is starting to piss me off.

well back everything up with cwm recovery and factory reset the thing. restore the data from the apps. hopefully this will work. if not then no choice but to flash the rom again

So about the camera (sorry if this has been discussed already I'm kinda new to this side of AF) Have y'all tried Google camera or is the problem in the actual coding itself (yes I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff)

hey how do i get the roaming indicator to turn on or go away and also how do i modify my volume level because it decrease a little when i flashed this Rom on my seqent.

Download Xposed Framework and install the framework through the app. Then get Xblast Tools and look for an option called Carrier Label. Go to Custom Carrier Label in Notification and set it to whatever you want. (e.g Boost Mobile). Btw, don't forget to activate the Xposed module when you install the Xblast.

Yes it is available there if u start the app it will tell you that the bluetooth stack is unsupported as a matter of fact I'm googling it right know to see if there is a fix so far none

Ya it is
here some pics of blueputdroid and bluetooth fix repair on the play store
IMG_20140525_230433528.jpg

IMG_20140525_230953.jpg

Should apps backed up on titanium backup in previous ROMS not be restored on this ROM and instead be redownloaded as new apps?

Back
Top Bottom