• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Team Osiris][ROM][KERNEL]ShenduOS 4.1.2 / Peppermint Fudge Kernel [WIP]

this rom is great, but i cant send pics to other people anyone know how i can fix this or does this rom not have mms

i keep getting a error pop up every so often saying
Receive messages(mms)denied

Can you tell me how can I add "GSM module" to this rom?

There is none GSM module as such, but you can use GSM mode just to make phone calls by dialing *#*#3646#*#* go to phone information and select GSM only and wait for a few seconds and the signal bar will detect your GSM carrier signal

There is none GSM module as such, but you can use GSM mode just to make phone calls by dialing *#*#3646#*#* go to phone information and select GSM only and wait for a few seconds and the signal bar will detect your GSM carrier signal

I tried this,but it dosen't work normally,and there was no data transfer. I want to get the kernel source,add "GSM support" and compile the kernel myself.But I can't find the source and the method.

I installed this rom today. Nice rom, thanks! I 'm using a CDMA RUIM and calls and texts are working fine. I set up the CDMA APN also but the data isn't working even though the system makes a data connection to the network successfully. No meaningful data transfer takes place. Can't open a page in the browser for example. Is there any solution/workaround for this problem?

How come my ## codes wont work or *#*# codes? I just transferred my handset after I loaded this ROM and it is still set under the old persons phone number when I go to voicemail, but I can still make calls and send and recieve texts..please help me out here.

I had a couple questions.

Is there anyway to just get the kernel from this rom and would it work on 4.0.3?

I would love to try out this kernel but I'm not a fan of the miui theme.

Also It's a b*tch and a half to find roms for this phone. I've searched everywhere. Can anyone post a link to some custom roms?

Is there anyway to just get the kernel from this rom and would it work on 4.0.3?

Also It's a b*tch and a half to find roms for this phone. I've searched everywhere. Can anyone post a link to some custom roms?

this kernel is not likely to work on 4.0.3. i could make one though

yeah DM had lost his source for the kernel he built for this and if your looking for some roms here's a link to catalogue http://androidforums.com/evo-design...ting-recovery-roms-prl-catalog-2-16-13-a.html

Back
Top Bottom