• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Dark Knight Rises

Video is not working. Plus, I cant find it anywhere. We are going to have to wait till its officially released when the Mission Impossible flick comes out. That's when the trailer will air. It will be all over the internet by then.

Its running on Apple servers that clearly don't load balance well... just be patient with it.

I meant to post the trailer awhile ago. So far its looking awesome. That could well indeed be the batwing.

saw the trailer recently, going to be epic. Still not sure I like the batmobile, uh, tank, but Bale makes the best Batman ever, dark, twisted, and vindictive, which is exactly how he should be, not some happy go lucky caped crusader.

Exactly! I totally agree. Bale is perfect for this roll. He embraced his fear and made his adversaries fear what he dreaded the most.

My brother was an extra in the stadium scene. I'd say more but I've been sworn to secrecy. And I really don't care about this movie. :p

My brother was an extra in the stadium scene. I'd say more but I've been sworn to secrecy. And I really don't care about this movie. :p

Yeah, I guess I deserved that. If you really want to know what went on during the filming of that scene, there are plenty of people who broke the NDA and took pictures & video & posted them online.

:rolleyes: :D . Posting twice in a thread about TDKS and not caring about the movie .........

rolleyes_big.gif

I'm extremely excited about this movie. It's going to be amazing. I've literally been counting the days down for it. But I'm a huge Batman fan as well. 126 days to go!

i think i just fell in love with Christian Bale all over again!!! this will be one movie i will definately see on opening day (as long as i'm not working)

i think i just fell in love with Christian Bale all over again!!! this will be one movie i will definately see on opening day (as long as i'm not working)

Bale is awesome. They picked the perfect guy to play the role. This movie is going to make sooooo much money.

This is definitely a movie I am looking forward to seeing in theaters. I was looking at the summer movie line up for this year and I have to say this is one of the better summers for movies in a while.

Wow! Thanks for posting that up. There's going to be alot of flicks coming this summer but this is the ONE I'm really waiting for.

Back
Top Bottom