• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Huawei Ascend VIP Lounge !!!

Jazz I do have some toons. Look up Srg Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band/A Little Help from My Friends

Morning DD! That sounds like a perfect toon for the Ascend Community today! hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIKBq9TeFlw

He doesn't look TOO stoned! OMG! This is wayyy hard to watch on a Monday morning!

I'm a Joe Cocker fan....but I love the Beatles and Sarg Peppers too. Oh the choices!

:D

Enjoy!!!

Upvote 0
Woo Hoo...... VIP

Scoooby doooo!!!! LOL

Password?

viploungepasswordpic.jpg

^$

Upvote 0
Maybe if we stack up all the bricked phones we can reach the mythical 2.2 upgrade in the sky.

Gmash, The wonderful museum built entirely of bricked cell phones. It's so high it can reach the sun. Admission will be..However much the newest android phone is. YAY. Unlimited money, New toys for all of us..and Jazz will get to play her pandora music all day over a loud speaker! Paarrtttaaayyy...It's going to be a green..err great day!

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0
Gmash, The wonderful museum built entirely of bricked cell phones. It's so high it can reach the sun. Admission will be..However much the newest android phone is. YAY. Unlimited money, New toys for all of us..and Jazz will get to play her pandora music all day over a loud speaker! Paarrtttaaayyy...It's going to be a green..err great day!

I like it I love it I want some more of it! LOL

The GMash Partayyyy!!!

Today the Forum! Tomorrow ....the WORLD!

It has such a nice ringtone to it!

LMAO!!!

:D

bbl

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0
I loved your story about playing " stairway to heaven" over and over until they unplugged the jukebox. I'm surprised you made it out alive too! No jury would have convicted them!!

LOL!!! You're right G! And besides that I beat the Sheriff in the pool tournament that night. :p

I'm going 4 wheeling up there this weekend! I'll try to stay out of trouble this time! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones