• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Tablet Tavern

I'll be off in a bit with a bit of pasta and a bottle of Chianti ... and I am definitely NOT alone. :D

Thinking I may get the Nexus 10 for my Dad for christmas. He seems to like the aging Xoom, so perhaps he would like an updated device all the much better.

Thats nice Aj my dad is still yet to get a tablet (probably never will) but i convinced him to upgrade to a S3 so know we bought have one.

Hey all. This looks like a fine place to hang out. I have a rooted Nook Color that's been gathering dust since I got my Galaxy Note 10.1 about a month ago. I have a hankering for a Nexus 7, though, now that the 32gb is out simply because I do find my Note a tad awkward for reading. Yes, my Nook could just stand as a reader, and I'm thinking of taking it back to stock, but the Nexus is so pretty!

Eh, I'll probably need to be good though, since we're due for new phones when our current contract ends in February.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

I'd say welcome to AF PegS, but I see you joined shortly after I did. So welcome to posting.:D

I love my N7, for the money you cannot go wrong IMO.

Back
Top Bottom