• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Undead Den and Resurrectione Rest-stop

After dinner, CHEZ will be one of us!....SAVE ME HIS CHITTLINS!

'''''swype going bazerk on my device. i touch the screen and it register something else, generating characters onscreen

Dinner ready?

Not yet! @Chez is a little tough! Gonna have to baste and broil him overnight! He....oops i meant "dinner" should be ready by tomorrow! Now git cho hand out of that batter bowl and pick your fingertip out of that mix! Go play outside till dinner's ready! See if Bearszy can come give me a hand in the kitchun! (do i sound like a "mama"?)

Dinner ready?

Its getting hot in here!

BRING YOUR OWN BONES

CLEMENTINE BRAND "HOBBIT-NERO SAWSE - EXTRA $4.95

FRESH%20MEATS1.JPG

Dinner ready?

Its getting hot in here!

Just saw that...u got a imagination..thats kickin in overdrive..
Thats "bloody" awesome, as the brits would say, or the vamps as they feast on my rotting..boiling flesh

heeeee-heee! (MikeyJStyle)....you are now an official zombiefied alumnist "OfTheDamned"..please register by clicking the "thanks" button under Her Magesty's First-original post.on page 1 of this ELITE MEMBERS ONLY BLOG! And just in time for the Big Monster Mash October 31, 2014 O.T.D.

heeeee-heee! (MikeyJStyle)....you are now an official zombiefied alumnist "OfTheDamned"..please register by clicking the "thanks" button under Her Magesty's First-original post.on page 1 of this ELITE MEMBERS ONLY BLOG! And just in time for the Big Monster Mash October 31, 2014 O.T.D.

Your wish has been granted...thanks for "having" me

Dinner ready?

Its getting hot in here!

Your wish has been granted...thanks for "having" me

OH IT AINT OVER YET! These buffets go on till the last chitt'lin is consumed. Just wait till the gang get here....Watchout for that cute cuddly Bearszy! He may appear sweet and inocent and a tinyb"nibbler".....but man! he tears inyo a fresh chunkbof meats like the tazzmanian devil!

And Countess Clementine III, whipped up a special secret recipe "hobbitnero sauce" that's "to die for!"

Not yet! @Chez is a little tough! Gonna have to baste and broil him overnight! He....oops i meant "dinner" should be ready by tomorrow! Now git cho hand out of that batter bowl and pick your fingertip out of that mix! Go play outside till dinner's ready! See if Bearszy can come give me a hand in the kitchun! (do i sound like a "mama"?)[/QUOTE

Yea you do sound like a mama! Lol ROFL I will see if I can find Bearszy! I am too ready to eat!

What-sa brewin on the menu?

Mmmm smells like fresh meat in here!

Looks like the meal found us! Hehehe

Oooooooh! WE'RE GONNA BE PHAT-AND-DEAD-PHED THIS HWEEN!

LOOK , @amarie and @chez!!! We have Dinner!...oops, a "dinner GUEST, @HNOL88!! Sorry for the delay, @Hnols, lemme draw a bath for you and get your room ready! Our lateness is no way to treat our "GUESTS"! AINT that right @Chezm2WasHe?!?

Back
Top Bottom