• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Undead Den and Resurrectione Rest-stop

so that was YOU! LAWWWD somebody call the paramedics! I need some AIR!

bearszfart.jpg

Hey, mine smells like Bluebeary Hubba Bubba :rolleyes:

well thst would be YOUR unbiased opinion.... i know! "LEST ASK MIKEY!!! oops! i meant "Dan!"
[...the rico androidzimbie-type-person gets upbfrom the soaked-sofa and @dan666 takes a seat!..n.rico yells from the next room sealed off from the gas chamber....] "okay Bearszeeee!.......L E T - E R - R R R R RRRRIPPP

well thst would be YOUR unbiased opinion.... i know! "LEST ASK MIKEY!!! oops! i meant "Dan!"
[...the rico androidzimbie-type-person gets upbfrom the soaked-sofa and @dan666 takes a seat!..n.rico yells from the next room sealed off from the gas chamber....] "okay Bearszeeee!.......L E T - E R - R R R R RRRRIPPP

Hey, you have to knock them out somehow :D

Count'n down the midnight hours till Her Magesty HUH "Of TheDamned" Makes her grand intrance and the Monster Mash Begins!

On This Thump'n Thursday "every thursday" till HWEEN Nite, We start the unparty out with one of MY FAV GROOPS! Check It out!

Oh and uh, Break off a Thumb or finger and give this monsterjam performance a zombie-thumbs up!

(Bearszybub, I see you out there do'in tha Munster-Stomp! and "The Zombie-Line-Dance" Git own down withcho baaaad seff!

Did you really just call Bear "the master of bating"? lol :eek:

"Well" (said "Bewitched" style)..Bearszy "is" good at bating our prey with that sweet cute teddy bear stufftoy huggywuggies! Then when they take the bate.....then comes da switcherooo where he "pounds" the prey.....heh!

badwink.gif

Just mean! ROFL I use to hate that!

Party did I hear monster MASH!

Come on girl with yo sweet self , after this Munster Mash i'm going to have you over for dinner.:eating:

!

She will be the main course

.......said in his "BARRY WHITE".....oops! I meant "BEARSZY RED" bassy sexxy voice!

Bearzy will be performing his latest Golden-Red Monster Mash Hit At The Den Unprov Oct 31

BARRY....OOPS! "BEARSZY " throwing some heavy lines at "HIS" dinner...heh!...Git down Bearszy!

.......said in his "BARRY WHITE".....oops! I meant "BEARSZY RED" bassy sexxy voice!

Bearzy will be performing his latest Golden-Red Monster Mash Hit At The Den Unprov Oct 31

BARRY....OOPS! "BEARSZY " throwing some heavy lines at "HIS" dinner...heh!...Git down Bearszy!

She looks like she has some nice eating thighs :rolleyes:
but could use some more meat, i mean it's not like i'm on a DIE-T.

That was supposed to be our secret! ROFL! You two are hilarious!

I Dont know what happened to my reply yesterday! So retyping : Naw sister! you cant keep them "thriller" moves all to yo'self now! Teach us zombies how you dooo yo thang!

Barry , oops!....Bearszy will be "busy" preparing dinner- he wont be joining us fer a 'spell'

OCTOBER 31 IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR!!!!

"UNLIVE AND UNPERSON!" ONE NIGHT-ONLY!!!
(Featuring "Bearseybub Jacksom" Tha 'HEEEEE-Heeeee!' Torker-Zombie!!!)

Amariee & The Thrillett

Back
Top Bottom