• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Undead Den and Resurrectione Rest-stop

So who's on the , i mean what's on the menu next ?... i think " No One " might be one of Dan666's alias :rolleyes:

Youknow, I am thinking the same thing! LOL I mean, Dann666 doenst use an avatar and "no one" uses a defacto-avatar... and the name.. too.. very dannish' and defacto'esque

you may have a point there!

Youknow, I am thinking the same thing! LOL I mean, Dann666 doenst use an avatar and "no one" uses a defacto-avatar... and the name.. too.. very dannish' and defacto'esque

you may have a point there!

Rico we cannot let him scare of our dinner, i mean Dinner guests :mad:

You hear that Dan666 or whoever you are ?

LOL looks like @Dan just got "served"! heh! "dinner - dinner 'guests'"

Yeah, I always say, "you can talk about me, you can talk about my mamma! but dontchoo mess with me-some-of-my-dinner!!"

moooo......

Moooooo......

Just greedy! rofl

You have to remember that the Undead have a very" Hearty" appetite ;)

@Danny, RODFL (rolling on the dungeon floor laughing)!!! We know thats you under that Moo-Moo costume! C'mone now, take that thang off, quit 'horse'n' around and hop up on this dinner table! Its time fer lunch!

Danny%20Is%20Served.png

Oooh, I love Kanamits .... fried or barbecued.

Man ainy nothing tastier than Kanamit Kabobs basted in Clementine's Brand Hobbit-Nero Sauce!

@Loony, where you been man! Weve dined like Zombie Kings! (man, thats got a really cool rock-bandish ring to it!) . There may still be some @Amarie Under Glass left in the fridge!

I'm good:) howz u??:)

Dan is gamey if you ask me!!!:p

Doing 'gooder' now that i got some eats in this belly. Yeah, others said hes a bit gamey too, lol. I jest tell'em to "poe-some-bleach-on it", that'll get the gamey out and you gotcho self a good plate of food! Bone- Appa-tit'

i know how to fix gamey .. two words....

Pot Pie...
er three:rolleyes:

Dan Pot Pie

Deeeelux

Ha! I am getting hungry all over again! Dan Pot Pie! Reminds me of a character in AMC's Series "Durham County", there was a guy named "Pork Pie"!

Yes, pot pie sound deelish! we couldbsave the scraps for "Ghoul losh"! Just throw some korn and 'maters over in there and BAM!

Or will be loved.............. once he's on my plate .

ROFL! I can litterally hear that said in a "Keith Morrison - Dateline tone of voice"

(You know who i am speaking of ? The guy has a way with creeping you out by the 'way' he hesitates then says a punchline in his documentaries...)

Bearszybub.jpg

Back
Top Bottom