• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Undead Den and Resurrectione Rest-stop

Theeeeeere GREEEEEEEAT:rolleyes:

Ha! ROFFL @Bearszybub! (Rolling on the Frosted Flakes Laffing! hardy har harr! ) Frosted Dan Flakes may be good for those of use on a "Fixed-Zombie Income" but The CHOICE of Cereal for the Hob-Nobbers and Vamps are 'DAN PUFFS" .. I go COO-COO for that stuff!

danpuffs.png

Ha! ROFFL @Bearszybub! (Rolling on the Frosted Flakes Laffing! hardy har harr! ) Frosted Dan Flakes may be good for those of use on a "Fixed-Zombie Income" but The CHOICE of Cereal for the Hob-Nobbers and Vamps are 'DAN PUFFS" .. I go COO-COO for that stuff!

danpuffs.png

Those definitely look good! I think I need to try those out!

Um ... they look like what the rabbits leave in our yard. I think I'll pass ... no pun intended. :eek:

it does!!!! lol....you see what youvr atarted, @Looney with that "Dan Flakes" post! you got us "un's" all in a harty breakfast mode...in Dan's case - IF he "thinks" he can "Break" away from our grabby hands! - he 'd better run "FAST".....BUT WE are of the new breed zombies we're quicker!.....(dan, give it up, git in the.bowl!)

it does!!!! lol....you see what youvr atarted, @Looney with that "Dan Flakes" post! you got us "un's" all in a harty breakfast mode...in Dan's case - IF he "thinks" he can "Break" away from our grabby hands! - he 'd better run "FAST".....BUT WE are of the new breed zombies we're quicker!.....(dan, give it up, git in the.bowl!)

yeah Dan, you wascally wabbitt :rolleyes:

My mom did too and now I eat them from time to time with my son!

haha our moms loved them some "us"! And we pass the luv onward to our next generation!!! my kid "still" thinks he makes "baby ruths" in the bathroom! (nah, rofl....didnt take him long to figure that fibber)

She must have come to Bless her poor Un-Dead minions :rolleyes:

I wonder if Her Majesty The HUH will appeasebus this hallowed season? Poor @Dan666 really blew his unparole chances! Hmph! "up there scaring away all our meals at erry opportunity"....hmmph! The HUH just "may" dmn him to a can of Underworld Deviled Ham

or maybe into a DanTurtle Sammich

houston%20tortooga%20burger.jpg

be careful boys....tis the season..

of the witch:D

But "Her MAJESTY The HUH!", Sister Of "OfTheDamned", we are your humble lowly servants, offering up praises!. Hadron's Caldron hasn't arrived yet so we couldn't conjure up smoke letters to the skies so , we improvised and posted your worthy praises here in the DEN... of course, after weve had DIN.. On DAN!

Will there be any appeased unsoules this 'tis-season'?

Baby Ruth's lmao ROFL hahahaha now that is funny kids say the darnest things!

lol they sure do. and the poor baby ruth gets the best of it. i told my little sister once , because she wouldnt share her's when we were little....i.told her "you 'KNOW' thats where babies come from!....she process:d the thought, started crying and gave me her candy!

i was such a @Bearszybub when i was a little rascallion!

I had told my younger brother when he was little that i was a Vampire :vamp:

I told my younger siblings that I had a force field... they believed me :P hahaha

I was the younger sibling! ROFL always got picked on!

I have admit, WEE were some BAAADaaas kids , werent we? Still "ROFL" on each of these! but, i "think" weve made one mistake guys! Weve been picking on Dan all this time..... loooks like 'amarie's' our designated 'younger sibling'!

BEARSZY! I did the same! haha! I had some issue with sun and blistersm as a kid and i told others i only go out at night! and somehow it morphed into "vampire'

ROFL.gif

(my lil sister got me in trouble one day and momz made me mop the kitchen floor in punishment.... then. my bearszybub surfaced..heh-... when that kid-sister entered the kitchen kicking at the mop bucket. i told her you KNOW you're dying now right? Followed by taunting her about "kicking the bucket' means you died... she just KNEW i was just being silly and mad then is said "go ask momz!"... she did, while mom was sooo into a phone call. she said "Mom , if you kick the bucket...do you die?.. and mom said YES Girl, now Go outside and play"..... the rest of that day , my siste was quiet, nice, sweet and docile.... heh. it was DAYS later that our mom caugtht on to what happened.

how about the swallowing of seeds (orange, apple, watermelon.. any small seeds).

they would grow in your tummy if you drink water afterwards. it was funny to see how scared they were to drink. I was bad :( ...

how about the swallowing of seeds (orange, apple, watermelon.. any small seeds).

they would grow in your tummy if you drink water afterwards. it was funny to see how scared they were to drink. I was bad :( ...

haha! The seeds were a classic! You were BAD and GOOD at it too!

Back
Top Bottom