• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Undead Den and Resurrectione Rest-stop

puts on zombie mask.. and smelly zombie blood filled jacket..
walks around like a zombie .. grunts at the others..

I let lose a few cows and an angry bull... they should keep their attention.

quick.. run.. out the back.. don't look back!! hurry!

Well thanks ducks off and runs!

As always, Dan666 is tooo "late". Dinner is Served! Hey @Bearszybubba! Yes, great idea (eye-dea)! Get the Eyeball soup out of the fridge! Heat it up in Hadron's Caldron and we can serve it as an appetizer! oh yeah un-baby! We do it in style!

♬♩♬its too late fer ole Dan Tucker
He's too late to eat his supper
Suppers over and breakfast ("Poached Amarie Omlets , Bac​

Lets take an un-poll! How many of the Vamps & Zombies agree this uh...."rsvp" is sufficient for "having No One Fer Dinber next?" Whose turn is it to be Chef?!?

NO%20ONE%20RSVP.jpg

See, i TOLD you guys i would scrounge up some din-din for the season! these two meals should tide-us over till the big night ! Oct 31

Lets take an un-poll! How many of the Vamps & Zombies agree this uh...."rsvp" is sufficient for "having No One Fer Dinber next?" Whose turn is it to be Chef?!?

NO%20ONE%20RSVP.jpg

See, i TOLD you guys i would scrounge up some din-din for the season! these two meals should tide-us over till the big night ! Oct 31

He looks like a good BBQ 'n piece of meat .... throw some wood charcoal and some good ole bones for flavor ........ an Rico don't forget your Hobbit-nero sauce.... we may need alot :smokingsomb:

He looks like a good BBQ 'n piece of meat .... throw some wood charcoal and some good ole bones for flavor ........ an Rico don't forget your Hobbit-nero sauce.... we may need alot :smokingsomb:

RODFL! Rolling on the den floor laighing! He DOES look like a good piece of BBQ! The head actually resemble a mesqeete charcole bricquette! OK I am with you on this one, oops, i meant , on "No" One. A BBQ it is!!

OH , on the hobbit-nero sauce? thats @clementinex3's department to brang!

oh where I-S that Reverend Ghost?!? We need his unblessings on these feests we are partaking!i!!

@Clementine , it looks like it's up to you to bring the Hobbit-nero sauce.... oh and please bring the BIG bottle... looks like were going to need it all :rolleyes:

RODFL! Rolling on the den floor laighing! He DOES look like a good piece of BBQ! The head actually resemble a mesqeete charcole bricquette! OK I am with you on this one, oops, i meant , on "No" One. A BBQ it is!!

OH , on the hobbit-nero sauce? thats @clementinex3's department to brang!

oh where I-S that Reverend Ghost?!? We need his unblessings on these feests we are partaking!i!!

It's like Revenant just diappeared like a GHOST :rolleyes:

looks like the bovine bait worked... they ate it and didn't even notice the human got away..

hahahaha...

poor ole @Danny666. Still got s touch of that humantitis we see, well you jist go right ahead on back to you room and we will "fix-ya" up a heap'n bowl of amarie-stew and eyes-of-noots!...

oh and uh..."burp"💨....thanks fer the bovine snack!..it was a great appetizer!.all the dinner guests literally DIED fer a bite!

(said as i smack-teeth and pick beefs from betwixed my teeth with a bone-toothpic)

looks like Lil'Bit, Loony, The Rev, and Huh missed out on a Deeee-lish meal! but no worries- we'll save the rest of amarie for leftovers and snacks for the next 11months.

now its time to prepare fer our next meal.

no.one.jpg

looks like Lil'Bit, Loony, The Rev, and Huh missed out on a Deeee-lish meal! but no worries- we'll save the rest of amarie for leftovers and snacks for the next 11months.

now its time to prepare fer our next meal.

Well let me find out! ROFL glad I could be of service!

LOL! @Lunatic saya he prefers a "BYOB" buffet style...(bring your own bones) ha!

@Amarie cold-cuts sounds good for fast snacks or mold into homemade tv dinner trays....but that meal was to die fer! im still burping!

Back
Top Bottom