• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Undead Den and Resurrectione Rest-stop

.... No One? Is Thatchoo?

no%20one.jpg

Dear Wayard Visitor:

If you are per chance 'here', don't be shy, drop a quick 'hello' to the gang! We'd be glad "to have you for dinner"! We're that generous! We 'roll' like dat!

Why yes it is actually!

oH REEEEeEEeeelly now? Well GOOD! The owners have prepared a nice accomodations for you! See, wEve even drawn a nice hot spa for you, and awe, just skootch them ole carrots and potatoes to the side, they'r just float toys we like to put in the saunas just for fun. Go ahead, get in!... relaaaax....

Your DINNER will be ready in about 3.5 hours.

AMARIE.JPG

oH REEEEeEEeeelly now? Well GOOD! The owners have prepared a nice accomodations for you! See, wEve even drawn a nice hot spa for you! get in!... relaaaax....

Your DINNER will be ready in about 3.5 hours.

AMARIE.JPG

Well that is very sweet of you! ROFL idk if I can wait 3.5 hrs tho! Lol

Well that is very sweet of you! ROFL idk if I can wait 3.5 hrs tho! Lol

Must be patient now! Give the rest of the dinner party some time to show up!.. Bearszy, @Lunatic59 and Dann330 will LOVE knowing there's a guest for dinner! Maybe when @No One shows up, it will be a Monster Mash!!!!

After all... tizzzz dah season (salt and pepper of course)

I do love a good hobbit-nero sauce!

Oh GOOD! It that new Yuppyzombie stuff! You KNOW its gonna be tasty! its made by the same ghoul people at Sun Valley! Our FAV vendors!

sunvalley.jpg

Now W'harrr's that @Bearszy and @Dan330..oops I meant, '666' when we need'em to go to the store and grab a few poundages of soup-bones (fer added flavor).

Turning dinner over on the Caldron-Smoker to get those tasty grill marks! Bearszybub, Hadron, Lil-Bit, Luny, Dan,, Yoose un-guys are gonna miss out! Me and Clementine willhave to dine without you!!! Where are you guys!

Hmmmph! we slave over a hot caldron all day! You guys gonna miss this food when its gone!

Back
Top Bottom