• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME]Icecream Sandwich v1

Whoopsie!!!!
I think you misunderstood me :p
I didn't use anything except lockscreen pngs from your framework
Maximum things were taken from MMX Funbook framework
btw a shocking thing is Funbook is MDPI :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I know from resolution it is xHDPI but only drawable-mdpi folder is present in all of its apks :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can u change resolution to xHDPI in ur jetmod 5.0

@kumar abhishek no yaar. I dont think its possible. Our a75 is a MDPI device cuz of the screen resolution. Like if we try mdpi icons,etc on hdpi devices...the images will be blurry. High-dev videos for high-dev screen...looks better after all.

@varun atleast that funbook was helpful for someeeething :p i.e, developing the ROM for a75!!! and sorry if i caused ya any trouble by constantly posting bout icons :p now i see it wasnt necessary :) keep up the great work varun :D

@kumar abhishek no yaar. I dont think its possible. Our a75 is a MDPI device cuz of the screen resolution. Like if we try mdpi icons,etc on hdpi devices...the images will be blurry. High-dev videos for high-dev screen...looks better after all.

Jetmod 5.0 is upcoming rom for funbook so I think u misunderstood me. I asked if we can get xHDPA in funbook not a75

Mdpi resolution doesnt support hdpi images. I personely donot own a funbook to see the resolution myself though. Bt if it is xhdpi res, it can be easily made to show xhdpi images though :p

Hi Varun,

Please can you look into this link wherin the phone is running on ICS and have the same kind of processor and dual sim.

[Q] Need help to Root MTK6573 A9220 phone - xda-developers

-----------------
Listen there is a "Thanks" button waiting.

Thank you very much
I was searching for this thing from few couple of days
One request, can you upload system.img and boot.img of that phone to dropbox or something with resume support?
And u cannot flash it directly, lots of changes are to be made.

Thank you very much
I was searching for this thing from few couple of days
One request, can you upload system.img and boot.img of that phone to dropbox or something with resume support?
And u cannot flash it directly, lots of changes are to be made.
THE THANKS BUTTON WONT CLICK ITSELF

Varun,...can u programme the thanks button to click itself ? :p

And did a75 stop acting oversmart ?
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
( in the sense r u done with v2 beta 2 ? )

@varun can I try this with gionee boot and recovery img files
@vkraaju have you tried with gionne rom by replacing system.img?

Can anyone confirm this>While going to contact>Edit contact>No texts are visible and all fields of first and second name are blackkkkkkkkkkkkk...
Someone please check this and confirm,I just cannot see text either while entering new contact or editing existing.This is urgent if you dont mind.

Then how can one remove this theme?If I am right I saw one tip to remove it but now I am not able to find that post,please help by two ways> one publish a working theme or two,help to remove this theme.I just cannot enter text in contacts or edit them with my naked eyes.

SaiVignesh small question,should I use install zip from.........or update from..........sd card?Hope you will again suggest me,thank you in advance.

Link to v2 beta1=ICS-holo_v2b1
This beta is still untested, I need screenshots and reports[/CODE]

The link to V2 is not working so provide some other link for it will be waiting.

Back
Top Bottom