• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] MS910 LD-ICSK v2.4 {ZVD} [ICS Hybrid]

Lmao I love this theme hows # 2 coming along and did u check that music apk yet
i did!! i wanted to change the font color though, went tot decompile it and were some issues so im gonna stick with the orange one LOL, maybe ill make my own changes later if i feel the urge ;) thanks though..

i did!! i wanted to change the font color though, went tot decompile it and were some issues so im gonna stick with the orange one LOL, maybe ill make my own changes later if i feel the urge ;) thanks though..

No problem it the lease I can do to help after all your help and great contributions wush I could do more

Awesome.

I installed #2-2.6 after a full wipe and installed ICSK2.4 over it and now my home and search buttons do not do anything, I have reinstalled twice now.
I used the LG Hidden Menu and used the keypress test, it works there...
Not sure if anyone is having this issue...

Also, after I unlock the phone when I restart it, there is no more lockscreen.
It does the tv shutdown animation and it comes right back to whatever was up when I hit the power button.

Ok, will have to wipe and start with just 2.6 and see if I can track it down...

Ok, no problem with the Rom...

No problem with the theme...

I tracked it down to a setting restored in Titanium Backup. I have avoiding restoring any system settings in TB and there is no more issue.

*problem solved*

Once again, LDrifta delivers!

Every time i try to restore my apps from titanium backup it won't let me restore all of them ,just some. idk why?? Could you please tell me what's wrong.. idk if its the theme or the rom number 2 2.6??

Hello OP i have a theme that i made for Cappy with CM7 and the result was awesome, please check this screenshots of my theme:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bvwimtmu04pwhmc/kBdOaHEWH7

I don't have it on google play yet because first i have to figure it out how to compile it properly on linux to upload it to google play.

The things is that if you like the backgrounds or anything from my theme to make your theme more ICS alike or just more polished and awesome then PM me and i will provide you with whatever you need.

~ V

Ldrifta could you please fix the sms apk for this theme??? could you make it like the 2.6.1 sms were the bar were the letters are is bigger and you could see what you are actually typing?? :)

Back
Top Bottom