• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories This case is dead sexy!

1080p

Android Enthusiast
Spigen always knows how to make a damned fine case without breaking your wallet!

61QKdbQZ0qL._SL1000_.jpg
61u4FiJyqlL._SL1000_.jpg

LG G4 Case, Spigen® [METALLIZED BUTTONS] LG G4 Case Protective **NEW** [Neo Hybrid]

It is a looker but I still don't get covering up the LG G4 leather back. If you have the plastic back then fine it's an upgrade but I just can't see myself ever covering the leather version. A screen protector? Maybe. A case, never.
I would much rather wrap a phone instead of risking having scratches dings and possibly cracked screens regardless of how gorgeous a devices design is :)

just an fyi I got this case when amazon had a sale a month ago for 3 bucks. It looks cool but its pretty cheap quality. the "polycarbonate" frame snapped after one days use, and the rubber back was pretty slippery. glad I only paid 3 bucks. I got the spiegen matte black hard case for 3 bucks too and it doesnt look as cool but its really nice. super slim and firm, and the rubber back gives you a great grip. i also tried buying the mint green hard case but returned it. it was like holding a piece of soap

I have this case as well as otterbox commuter. I prefer this case as it is slimmer and find no issues with quality. I would recommend.

Back
Top Bottom