• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This is embarrassing....

I liked your comment but I don't really... if you know what I mean. What an incredible image. Impressive stuff. You must have laughed your head off while gagging in disgust. :)

I was crying from laughing so hard. I almost dropped the bar that I was spotting a buddy for.

I have a strong stomach for what others may find disgusting.

I would never do that to my Colon.

Just to clarify, I didn't mean he grunts when he poos. I meant that he's one of those people in the gym that is always making some kind of loud noise when they complete a rep. Very douchetastic.

Upvote 0
I was crying from laughing so hard. I almost dropped the bar that I was spotting a buddy for.

I have a strong stomach for what others may find disgusting.

Just to clarify, I didn't mean he grunts when he poos. I meant that he's one of those people in the gym that is always making some kind of loud noise when they complete a rep. Very douchetastic.

You should here some of the guys in my dojo!! Talk about loud:banghead:

Upvote 0
weight_lifting_girl.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones