• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Time in noti bar

Bramsy

Android Expert
did i miss the memo? where is the "mod" for putting the time in the top middle let alone the whole bar being at the bottom....

anywho that's not even my question! hahaahahahaha. i'm running gingeritis and want to get rid of AM/PM. i did it on BAMF but cannot on gitis.

help?

aaaaaaand if i could get it w/o AM/PM in the top center, i would grant 1000 wishes to thee!

:D

rubbish! im going to goof around and probably F up my phone figuring this out........

will report later

Just an FYI the center clock isn't a simple mod you can flash. You have to run a patcher on a Windows PC and edit a line of Smali which then gives you a flashable zip.. It's not hard, just not simple

I wouldn't advise flashing that anymore.The creator of it is no longer supporting it and has said not to use it past 1.4 and instead suggests using the Windows patcher

I don't plan on going back to CM even for the center clock which is the one reason I flashed it to begin with. But good to know because I flashed it on 1.7, seemed to work fine however. I don't use ADW so I didn't get the clear notification bar but didn't want it.

Back
Top Bottom