• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

True or False

True, it's mexico now.

T/F. There is no chemical compound that will turn the pool water a color if peed in

True. I load it up on every major release and every public beta. And it force closes. From the beginning, regardless of phone. I hear it's really great though.

T/F

Just because it ain't raining over there doesn't prove that it ain't raining over here.

False ek se! :)

Because I always carry on huh! :D

GlassesMon's pair of gigantic glasses have been said to have a gravitational pull greater than that of our sun AND the Betelgeuse Star system in Alpha Orionis?

True or false? :)

FALSE buddy!!!

It ALWAYS counts when there is thunder involved! :)

Everybody fears Stinky Stinky more than the Grim Reaper itself because of his legendary unparallelled trolling powers of infinite awesomeness.

True / Flase? :D:D:D:D

Good Lord!

Yes it is true! :)

Big foot / feet is real!

Bigfoot-sighting---46223.jpg

Our sun is over 99% mass of our loser solar system?

True or false ek se! :)

True. Very few animals can survive one. Humans are lucky to be on the list of survivors.

T/F: It takes more than 5 million psi (352000kg/cm2) to tear a sheet of graphene that is as thick as Saran Wrap

False

Ted
I just noticed that I wrote loose instead of lose... And it bugs me:)))

And

T/f

There are no poisonous species native to Maine ..all other States have them.... I mean like insects snakes creepy crawly stuff.. etc.. Not ivy:)

False.

And in 1909, there were actually more electric and steam cars in New York than gasoline powered cars.

T/F: Doctor Who was the first BBC show aired in United States.

Back
Top Bottom