• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

True or False

I've heard that pure oxygen is dangerous, so I'll say true.

T/F

If you were blindfolded and someone clapped, you can't tell if it was behind you or in front of you.

false..it comes from Northern Italy

t/f
before alarm clocks were invented people would hire a knocker-up to wake them up in the morning

True. Although I hope it still has the 4 knees.

T/F: Your brain can only remember about 10 details accurately for any given memory.

And my USA one was just a joke. I'll keep my rants limited to the politics sub-forum.

According to Stephen Fry, an elephant actually has two knees.

I'll say true to the 10 things about a memory.

T/F

480p on a 4 inch screen is a higher dpi than 1080p on a 23 inch screen.

False?

T/F

The plural of octopus is octopuses

True. Octopi is the traditional way, but octopuses has become an acceptable term. Just like 'veep' somehow made its way into the scrable dictionary.

T/F
No state flag can be hung at the same hight as the American flag.

True. Flags must be hung in the following order in defending heights: 1) National, 2) State, 3) Military (in order of creation date), and 4) Other.

T/F:

The cutting industry uses a total of a quarter billion carats worth of industrial grade diamonds per year.

I could see that being true. Although to be honest I have no clue how large the "cutting industry" is

True/false

We produce over 2 billion pounds of hydrogen cyanide a year in the US

False. In 2006, production was about half of that. I don't see demand for that doubling in 5 short years.

T/F:

MLB is the only baseball league to forbid the use of aluminum bats.

Back
Top Bottom