• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Trying to get ics analog clock widget.

HereticSins

Android Expert
If you search up ics launcher and see there pictures. You can see that white analog clock widget. Is there anyway to get just that widget? Thanks. :)

This is the one I want.
_Cz0aH-9sR3dV8jVqMK6bbzyoNC0N5neVtnt465tFOCeJIMSqIVV8X2u0D8Mx84wGYBM

This is the one I can only find. :/

GtKd4ksFKuz90AThHDvesbNjvo1HGYekPP_tlouA-NQgzoHo4dGcLcNhhtLvZ4hNeyo

Ugly looking thing. :(

Yeah I just went through 10 pages of google searches and didn't find anything.

Are you sure its a real ICS widget?

Haha me too. And yes because I went through the ics launcher apk. And found the pngs for it. Don't really know what to do from there lol.

Haha me too. And yes because I went through the ics launcher apk. And found the pngs for it. Don't really know what to do from there lol.

Why dont you download the one ICS clock and just replace the PNG's if you have the ones you want? Should still work correctly.

yeah.:banghead:

Okay? :confused:

I don't see why it isnt working then.

You can swap a png out for anything you want as long as it has the same file name so that it is in reference to the xml. Just like changing out battery icons and what not. Makes no sense.

Can you send me the files and let me take a wack at it?

All good dude. My secondary HDD went out and I bought a new one. Got it in the mail yesterday and hooked it up and my main HDD went out. Not too happy right now. lol

So now I've got to install my OS to my secondary drive so I can at least have a computer for now.

Give me several days and Ill work on it once im back up and running.

I haven't forgot about you dude. I had hell on my phone this weekend and I've finally got it back to normal.

Im gonna work on it after work tonight hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom