• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TV Shows?

I will wait until it reaches google play to check it out :) It sounds really unique :) OR just wait until its on dvd.
If I remember :)
you will not see it on google play or dvd. it is an Amazon original. you have to be a Prime member to watch it.

.......it is very excellent though. they have other great original series as well. Jack Ryan and Hannah are both great series to check out.

you will not see it on google play or dvd. it is an Amazon original. you have to be a Prime member to watch it.

.......it is very excellent though. they have other great original series as well. Jack Ryan and Hannah are both great series to check out.
I do not have an amazon prime account, funny thing my entire family does lol :)
I am old school if it is not on youtube, or something else, then I could draw more attention to my cookies and dip them in milk :)

I do not have an amazon prime account, funny thing my entire family does lol :)
I am old school if it is not on youtube, or something else, then I could draw more attention to my cookies and dip them in milk :)
....that's too bad cuz those shows are really good. maybe get their login info so that you can at least watch those shows.

....and for me i kind of have to have a prime membership. i have been ordering a lot of stuff on amazon(especially lately with the pandemic) and is well worth the extra money for the membership. i do not watch prime videos all that much.....just some of their own content i am willing to watch.

Amazon, Netflix, those other streaming services. How did they get mistaken for TV? You can't use an antenna to receive them.
but most tv's can connect to them via wifi.....so as long as you have internet and either a smart tv or chromecasy, roku, or even an android box, you can get netflix, prime videos, and youtube among others....ON YOUR TV:thumbsupdroid:

you say tomato, i say tomato. i think the op originally meant shows. game of thrones is not a basic tv show.....that comes from hbo which is cable. prime tv has plenty of tv shows. netflix has plenty of tv shows.

in this day and age shows are shows.

I don't have an Amazon Prime account, but I may still be able to watch it in China.

boys.png

When I cut the cord, I watched tv shows mostly on ProjectFreeTV. This is a streaming site with a lot of tv series available for free. I don't know whether you can find everything you want there, but if you don't have access to a TV or paid streaming services, this is a good way out.
Yeah right now my friend has no t.v. so I would sugessted him do to youtube on his cell for now and just chill it out though, he has no dvd player at all.

I'm probably gonna be very unpopular for saying this but my shows tend to trend towards the classic side. A few shows I like that are great:

1. Farscape (trust me it's a wild ride!)

2. Babylon 5 (sorta like GoT in space-especially after Season 2)

3. SeaQuest DSV (very underrated, available on Peacock TV currently)

4. The Animals of Farthing Wood (it's NOT for kids. It's GoT in cartoon form!)

I also get sucked into Netflix Originals as well, here's some I like:

1. Sweet Tooth (animal/human hybrid post-apocalypse drama, anxiously waiting season 2)

2. Stranger Things (love how it represents my childhood decade, the 1980s so well)

3. Away (about going to Mars, also been waiting forever for season 2)

4. Lost in Space reboot (it's great actually.)

5. Another Life (it ended after Season 2, but it got finished at least; FireFly *cough*)

I'm probably gonna be very unpopular for saying this but my shows tend to trend towards the classic side. A few shows I like that are great:

1. Farscape (trust me it's a wild ride!)

2. Babylon 5 (sorta like GoT in space-especially after Season 2)

3. SeaQuest DSV (very underrated, available on Peacock TV currently)

4. The Animals of Farthing Wood (it's NOT for kids. It's GoT in cartoon form!)

I also get sucked into Netflix Originals as well, here's some I like:

1. Sweet Tooth (animal/human hybrid post-apocalypse drama, anxiously waiting season 2)

2. Stranger Things (love how it represents my childhood decade, the 1980s so well)

3. Away (about going to Mars, also been waiting forever for season 2)

4. Lost in Space reboot (it's great actually.)

5. Another Life (it ended after Season 2, but it got finished at least; FireFly *cough*)
ages ago I was a fanboy of SeaQuest as well as Babylon five.

Literally laid around all weekend watching the Yellowstone Marathon, they played all 4 seasons on Paramount.

Back
Top Bottom