• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

From reports. I see that it's working perfectly for some people (except the signal bar) but have heard no ms323 users try it out (since fcing). I'll try it out. I need to factory reset anyway. Somehow my 20150219 cm12 old build got currupted (expected). So I'll be happy to try this out.

Thanks VM. Without you the L70 forum would be barren with no Roms. Thanks for the device tree <3

Also people that want to choose what GAPPS they want. I would try this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/gapps-lp-gapps-pa-gapps-aroma-installer-t3010798

Worked flawlessly when I flashed SlimLP a few weeks back.

Upvote 0
For ms323 setup is buggy ..I had to go to accounts and sign in with my Google......play store repeatedly crashes when installing apps...which isn't a problem with cm12.1 just gapps I'm guessing and the mobile data works but on status bar it show's no signal. That's all the bugs... Overall good ROM !!:)

Upvote 0
WARNING: Force Close when Locking is still present in CM12.1 for ms323

Use a lockscreen app like ACDisplay
No force close here

Attachments

• 1428108883459.jpg
    1428108883459.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
I'm from Slovakia too.
Signal icon is normal, you can see it on last screen.
Orange Slovakia sim card is working like a charm.

But, when i try to lock screen, my screen turn on 100% brightness before screen is locked.
Can I have your facebook ? it's faster to speak trough chat on facebook than via forum. you can post me your name on email cracker72356@gmail.com

Reactions: armaman
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones