• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325

Status
Not open for further replies.
funciona el doble sim? tengo unos problemas para hacerlo andar con el cm12.

does double sim works on it? i have issues with my dual sim d325.
237fc889efbacd4c7c1f795911f6815a.jpg
aab5263b479361620c10135d3c03916a.jpg
3d52fbbab14d79189fad0ec86d8f115f.jpg

it's a bit ugly, someone shares file manager?

this is what u should push at ur aboot image if u have the dual sim (lg l70 d325).

thanks for your help guys, now i have network .

You have to use right version of Aboot.bin

Just reinstall your CWM using this file
http://androidforums.com/attachments/cwm-lg-l-70-d325-zip.83666/

I have this problem before, because using aboot.bin for D320. You have to use aboot.bin pathced for D325
(hint: If your model name on setting didn't say D325, you're using wrong aboot.bin)

download the file, put the aboot.ini file in your sd, then input:

adb devices (if your phone is listed here we are going great)
lgetcphonemodeletcetc device

adb shell
su
********now, if u press enter again, i have to see something like "←8root@w5ds:/ #"
******** if not, enter again the line "su", press enter one more time, if you dont see the "root#" is because u dont have permission as super user, go to the phone - dev options ->
******** once you get the root #
dd if=/sdcard/aboot.bin of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p6 bs=4096
reboot

now you should see at "config - > about device - > model -> d325"

Last edited:
Muy buenas, funciona para LG L70 (D320n)?
Alguien podría dejar los links de descarga por algún lado o podría pasarme el link a estos?
Muchas gracias!

Hey, It works for my LG L70 (D320n)?
Someone could leave the download links somewhere or could spend the link to these?
Thanks!

how I can access the recovery when the phone is off? what key combination I use?
The phone does not start with me CyanogenMod 12.

how I can access the recovery when the phone is off? what key combination I use?
The phone does not start with me CyanogenMod 12.
Volup+power. when you see LG logo, release power (still hold volup) and push it immediately.
it will ask you if you want to do a factory reset, press yes. you will enter recovery after that

Volup+power. when you see LG logo, release power (still hold volup) and push it immediately.
it will ask you if you want to do a factory reset, press yes. you will enter recovery after that
Thanks mortz! By the way, anyone know where to download the gapps of version 12 and 12.1?

So I installed on a LG D320n CM12, then updated to 20150603 (with CWM recovery). All running smooth and seems ok but... : Home button doesn't work at all and Menu button acts as Home. Also vibrating on touch does't work either.

Should I expect a fix?

So I installed on a LG D320n CM12, then updated to 20150603 (with CWM recovery). All running smooth and seems ok but... : Home button doesn't work at all and Menu button acts as Home. Also vibrating on touch does't work either.

Should I expect a fix?
Always use TWRP for flashing. That's even stated in the original post. Try wiping system also before flashing rom. For now, delete generic.kl in /system/usr/keylayouts and rename generic-D320n.kl to generic.kl

Thanx for the answer. I'm a begginer at this. First I tried TWRP but gave me error when rebooting to recovery mode.
Will you please tell me what are you reffering to when you say to delete generic.kl etc.? Where do I find those files? I am looking for them with File Manager but it seems that I am not looking at the right place.

LE. I think this is envolving ADB commands, isn't it?

Last edited:
Set the File Manager to have root access.In File Manager/Menu/Settigs/General settings/Access mode/Root Access mode.And then in Menu/Bookmarks choose System folder,/system/usr/keylayouts
Or used Root Explorer.

It worked! I used ES Explorer with root acces. Thanx a lot!

For double tap to sleep not working is there a fix?

If something doesnt work properly, always remember to check your aboot.bin as well as the File Manager you're using (with root access), apply what the Devs tell you and it should work afterwards. I left my lg device fully working with the double tap to sleep. The only needed fixing is the rearview camera due to the variants. Also using ADB is helpful. TWRP is the recovery we're using on this device

Another problem... I tried so far 4 different gapps packages (5.0 from nano to full) but it keeps giving me errors like "unfortunately google partner setup has stopped" or ""unfortunately youtube has stopped". And the error keeps reappearing on a 3-4 seconds frequencie.
I even reflashed CM twice.
Maybe you could suggest gapps package that you know is working...

it is better to use Pico Gapps, put them on your SD card along with the rom, and reflash both ...btw..I myself prefer to use Nameless Rom instead of CM, but that is up to the user to decide.
Another problem... I tried so far 4 different gapps packages (5.0 from nano to full) but it keeps giving me errors like "unfortunately google partner setup has stopped" or ""unfortunately youtube has stopped". And the error keeps reappearing on a 3-4 seconds frequencie.
I even reflashed CM twice.
Maybe you could suggest gapps package that you know is working...

I nailed it with a pico TK_gapps package. So far all seems fine. Only problem left is that it says that it isn't enough space when trying to install some apps and, also, it doesnt want to install on SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom