derek533
Member
Ok, I have a coworker that has a Bionic and the lapdock she's selling for $200. I've already checked and the ESN/IMEI is good. The condition looks to be good as well so no issues there.
My question is, will I see a big performance jump between the Bionic and my Droid X (rooted, rom'd, wifi tether)? Or should I just wait until I'm due for my Verizon upgrade which is in October?
I've really enjoyed the X except after the GB update which really messed it up. It was so bad, I shelved it for a few months and switched to a Pre 2 (great phone btw, screen too small since I'm spolied by 4.3").
BTW, I have an unlimited data plan.
TIA
My question is, will I see a big performance jump between the Bionic and my Droid X (rooted, rom'd, wifi tether)? Or should I just wait until I'm due for my Verizon upgrade which is in October?
I've really enjoyed the X except after the GB update which really messed it up. It was so bad, I shelved it for a few months and switched to a Pre 2 (great phone btw, screen too small since I'm spolied by 4.3").
BTW, I have an unlimited data plan.
TIA
Hold onto that for another day.