• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon giving $50 AMEX cards for preorders.

i think ur right...i see on their website there is one right down the street from me...

now...is there any difference from buying from VZW corporate vs them?

thanks

update....called them, they are accepting pre-orders no gift cards or anything...guy didnt seem to know much though he said phone was 299 then i was like thats not wat corporate selling for and he said oh price will be whatever verizon says

Hmm, that's really strange. The gal in bellevue said it was GoWireless's special that was going on. I cant imagine only some branches would be in on this while others aren't...

Upvote 0
For those buying at a corporate store, the best you can do is tell them about this promotion and the Wirefly price and see if they can offer up a freebie or two. I know I intend on doing that, although I'm already getting close to a 2 month bump-up on my upgrade date as well as the upgrade fee waived (granted the $20 upgrade fee sounds like a BS fee). Maybe I'll get some free screen savers or something. It never hurts to ask. The worse they can do is say "No".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones