• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizons offer to switch from eris

From my experience (and a good friend of mine who had the same issues and has her incredible already) I didnt get anywhere until calling tech support. And ask for a manager if you dont get anywhere with the first person. It works a lot better if you escalate from one call. If you get to management and they refuse ask them how much your cancellation fee is. I said something along the lines of "Well, then I am sorry but I will be leaving Verizon as soon as I can get my number ported. Its nothing personal, but I have been a long time customer and I pay on time and up til the last week I have loved my service from Verizon and recommend you all the time. However if this problem cannot be fixed then I will be forced to leave". I was very calm and respectful the whole time and she said she would make an exception. I do have to wait for 2nd day delivery though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones