• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Android 4.4.4 d2lte Nightlies

My bad i thought i linked them to the OctOs home page which has facts, question answers and known bugs...fixed the link ...

iiidddkkkk i flashed their lollipop rom and it said i only had 4 hours of battery left when I have a 7200mah battery hmm not okay returned to Tesla rom with quantum kernel
Here's mine at 70 percent stock battery. Moderate usage !

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424648828190.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1424648828190.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 148
My question is does this camera bug effect any of the following: Google+, Facebook, Snapchat, or Skype? Because I usually use all of those

iiidddkkkk i flashed their lollipop rom and it said i only had 4 hours of battery left when I have a 7200mah battery hmm not okay returned to Tesla rom with quantum kernel
You have to let it run for a while (like a day) so it can accurately calculate your battery. This is not kitkat, its way more accurate so it needs some time.

I've been using Tesla rom for a few weeks and the GPS isn't working for me. Does anyone know a fix? GPS was working for me with on LiquidSmooth, but I kept getting crashes, reboots, and documents would crash whenever I tried to attach a picture to a text/email. I'm willing to try another rom if you can suggest one that doesn't have a lot of bugs. Thanks!

We now have quite a few 5.1.1 nightlies for d2spr. They all work on virgin mobile. A couple even have specific builds for the triband. I may start a thread for them when I get off work.
Unless someone beats me to it.

We now have quite a few 5.1.1 nightlies for d2spr. They all work on virgin mobile. A couple even have specific builds for the triband. I may start a thread for them when I get off work.
Unless someone beats me to it.
Thanks! I never thought this would happen that we would a get a lot of 5.0/5.1 ROMs.

Back
Top Bottom