• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Android 4.4.4 d2lte Nightlies

Have some more additions for you before we get official Android 5.0 builds. Team Validus from Ground Zero ROMs released build 6.2. Also, from Ground Zero ROMs came a brand new ROM called Tesla ROM. I'm currently running it now. It's a smooth ROM with so many features. Everything works great on it. I tried running both unofficial Android 5.0 d2spr ROMs but I'd get the Miscellaneous bug which drained the battery in less than a few hours. So, I'm sticking with Tesla. I also added the Team OctOS ROM. They announced it's their final Android 4.4.4 build. They didn't announce it'll be their final build so they could very well be making Android 5.0 d2spr builds.

Upvote 0
Have some more additions for you before we get official Android 5.0 builds. Team Validus from Ground Zero ROMs released build 6.2. Also, from Ground Zero ROMs came a brand new ROM called Tesla ROM. I'm currently running it now. It's a smooth ROM with so many features. Everything works great on it. I tried running both unofficial Android 5.0 d2spr ROMs but I'd get the Miscellaneous bug which drained the battery in less than a few hours. So, I'm sticking with Tesla. I also added the Team OctOS ROM. They announced it's their final Android 4.4.4 build. They didn't announce it'll be their final build so they could very well be making Android 5.0 d2spr builds.

+1 for the OctOS ROM. I tested it awhile back and it ran great. Tesla ROM sounds tempting. I may break down and give it a try. I've switched over to the TW based Tribute ROM for now and it's running beautifully. I'm always up for testing a new 4.4.4 build that's stable though. I read through the ROM info for Tesla and the options listed are impressive. :D

Upvote 0
I can not express my self enough, please read before flashing modems.I have successfully bricked my second yes I said it SECOND gs3.This round was completely stupid on my part.Im just clearly stating please if your not sure please ask.Id hate to see others make this mistake. Hopefully my replacement will be here tomorrow so I can lillipop it once again. :)
I agree with octOs wife is running it now pretty smooth build.
I guesz I should of said ask on flashing anything if your not sure [emoji2]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
+1 for the OctOS ROM. I tested it awhile back and it ran great. Tesla ROM sounds tempting. I may break down and give it a try. I've switched over to the TW based Tribute ROM for now and it's running beautifully. I'm always up for testing a new 4.4.4 build that's stable though. I read through the ROM info for Tesla and the options listed are impressive. :D
He awe got Tesla ROM runs great

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones