• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Android 4.4.4 d2lte Nightlies

How can I get kk Roms to work like Tesla I get no baseband or screen rotation not working rite?I thought you can't unless I use a tw based ROM and flash ktoons two kernel to fix rotation.

Its runs freaking great just need that based and fixed and were good.
Maybe u can get a awe for a side device 3g is fast I already ran out of my data speeds and still fast seem like wen a device has 4g signal suck and wen on 3g full bars I never use the 4g any how my chick got the desire 510 pretty fast she been experiencing zero signal

How can I get kk Roms to work like Tesla I get no baseband or screen rotation not working rite?I thought you can't unless I use a tw based ROM and flash ktoons two kernel to fix rotation.

I thought certain kk roms worked? Anyways, apparently the Note 2 will get official lollipop, can we hope(off topic ) :P lol

I'm using the zte awe the ROMs that are available for the s3 also is available for the awe every thing works except camera u can use a third party app for camera works great I was gunna get a s3 don't wana take any chances getting thenew modal I will be mad

I'm using the zte awe the ROMs that are available for the s3 also is available for the awe every thing works except camera u can use a third party app for camera works great I was gunna get a s3 don't wana take any chances getting thenew modal I will be mad
I just got another s3 for my girlfriend and what i did was went to radio shack and had them open the boxes till we found a regular s3. lol .

How many devices did u go threw lol didn't know that was allowed by shack
Went threw 3... Would of been more but we got smart and he was able to scan them to see when it was delivered to the store... I also was able to have guy at best buy look for me. i always bs with the sales rep's to see if any of them are running custom stuff on there phones before asking them to look. Birds of a feather flock together .lol [emoji6]

Last edited:
Went threw 3... Would of been more but we got smart and he was able to scan them to see when it was delivered to the store... I also was able to have guy at best buy look for me. i always bs with the sales rep's to see if any of them are running custom stuff on there phones before asking them to look. Birds of a feather flock together .lol [emoji6]

The box has the model on the bottom though lol

Sweet lovin it

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419501569676.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1419501569676.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 159
I'm having issues with my gps after for ever I finally decided to try to use my gps and I can't get a lock on my gps does anyone know of a fix for this? I've already tried tightening the screws as I seen in other forums any idea?

I'm having issues with my gps after for ever I finally decided to try to use my gps and I can't get a lock on my gps does anyone know of a fix for this? I've already tried tightening the screws as I seen in other forums any idea?

Attachments

• 1420012782228.jpg
    1420012782228.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 124
Fwiw, I'm really enjoying the new AICP lollipop builds. They've also de-unified, so I'm using the d2spr with MopedRyder's apn fix. Everything seems to be working well, including rotation and gps. I'm also still on the mk5 modem with no problems. This ROM is snappy as hell. It doesn't have all the AICP options in there yet, but there is a good amount of customization.

Here's the link to the ROM and GAPPS I used.

Fwiw, I'm really enjoying the new AICP lollipop builds. They've also de-unified, so I'm using the d2spr with MopedRyder's apn fix. Everything seems to be working well, including rotation and gps. I'm also still on the mk5 modem with no problems. This ROM is snappy as hell. It doesn't have all the AICP options in there yet, but there is a good amount of customization.

Man I wish these would run on L710T missing the smooth snappy lollipop [emoji17]

Thanks for sharing, this is a great build. I was using euphoria, but Netflix wouldn't work. This is stable as can be!

What build were you using because I came from cm11 m10 with working GPS and now on this aicp lollipop ROM build 1/8/2015 and don't have working GPS

I'm on the 1/5 build, but I've never had GPS problems, even on ROMs where other people have. Idk why. Maybe because I never updated my bootloader or modem after mk5? Either way, sorry I can't be of more help. It seems like the GPS issues are quite common.

How is the battery life on the AICP build? Has the miscellaneous battery drain bug been patched?

How is the battery life on the AICP build? Has the miscellaneous battery drain bug been patched?
Aicp just made a release candidate build for the sprint s3!!! (They just started a thread on xda) Just need virgin APN fix. Running great. And the "miscellaneous bug" is not a battery draining entity. This has been known for quite a while. All it is, the battery stats setting doesn't know how to calculate the things we do in root. For example, when you're in recovery you are using battery. Battery stats setting doesn't know where to put things like that, so it puts it in "miscellaneous". It puts all things it can't quantify in there. So there is no mysterious " miscellaneous " killing your battery. KitKat just ignored these things, but lollipop is very thorough thanks to project Volta. All of the Roms, including stock 5.0, that have a "fix"? The so called fix is that it no longer reports "miscellaneous". Its not extra battery drain, its just the things that battery stats doesn't recognize. This has been widely published (the myth of the miscellaneous bug) for quite some time. Just wanted to put some fears to rest.:cool:
And yes aicp includes the " fix". So flash away!
Also a great lollipop daily driver is Liquid Smooth LP. Those are my 2 current Roms. Both are great.
AICP Lollipop Sprint
Liquid Smooth Lollipop Sprint

Aicp just made a release candidate build for the sprint s3!!! (They just started a thread on xda) Just need virgin APN fix. Running great. And the "miscellaneous bug" is not a battery draining entity. This has been known for quite a while. All it is, the battery stats setting doesn't know how to calculate the things we do in root. For example, when you're in recovery you are using battery. Battery stats setting doesn't know where to put things like that, so it puts it in "miscellaneous". It puts all things it can't quantify in there. So there is no mysterious " miscellaneous " killing your battery. KitKat just ignored these things, but lollipop is very thorough thanks to project Volta. All of the Roms, including stock 5.0, that have a "fix"? The so called fix is that it no longer reports "miscellaneous". Its not extra battery drain, its just the things that battery stats doesn't recognize. This has been widely published (the myth of the miscellaneous bug) for quite some time. Just wanted to put some fears to rest.:cool:
And yes aicp includes the " fix". So flash away!
Also a great lollipop daily driver is Liquid Smooth LP. Those are my 2 current Roms. Both are great.
AICP Lollipop Sprint
Liquid Smooth Lollipop Sprint
Still has the camera issue?

Back
Top Bottom