• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Victory only have 2 roms really???,

Even if they boot I would think it would take some work getting it running fully. Can't see a rom from another phone just installing and running without at least some work

Pretty much. Even attempting to go from the m7att to m7vzw doesn't work, and both are m7xxx devices (HTC One)

I was assuming the 4.1.2 ones? There's a bunch on xda but I can't risk a brick today. Yes links or videos please. Pretty brave guy randomly flashing Roms.

The fact that he hasn't responded yet makes me think it was a troll. If he can prove me wrong though that would be great!

Yeah, I agree. It'd be pretty cool. If someone could link me a few ROMs I can try them over the weekend while trying to fix Repo...

Sorry guys I didnt pay my bill but the s3 mini rom did not work but I did get sprints cm to work I cant post pic because I won a s3 on ebay so im done with victory and on to galaxy s3

Sorry guys I didnt pay my bill but the s3 mini rom did not work but I did get sprints cm to work I cant post pic because I won a s3 on ebay so im done with victory and on to galaxy s3

We already know the Sprint ROMs partially work. You claimed the Mini ROM worked. Don't make false claims please

Making claims that Roms are compatible, that aren't, can cause people whom don't know better to hard brick their phones.

I've been playing around with the S3 rom's and I can say right now even if you hack the script so that it doesn't raise those 'different device' flags, it's not booting whatsoever.

Galaxy s3 is only $262 on virgin's sight today. Think I'm jumpin ship from the victory.
Edit: if my wife lets me. Lol. :o
Edit2: ok couldn't do it. I can easily buy one but I can't bring myself to do it when this phone works fine. I haven't run in to anything that I need to do that this phone can't handle. If I want something bigger I have a nexus 7. This phone is solid.

Back
Top Bottom