• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

voice search vs google now

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmcjr22

Android Expert
Hey guys title says it all what exactly is the difference between the two only thing i can tell is google now collects data for nsa!!! Is there a difference? Any feedback or opinions welcome!

Gnow runs in the background mate, uses search history, emails, gps and wifi data to know where you are and learns what it thinks you need to know to give relevant info to you. Voice search is just voice search.
Oh mate please tell me you arent one of the growing numbers of conspiracy theorists lol.... I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL MAAAN! :beer::D

K thanks for info
No just like to add humor, and ive always known thats was govt does now im just being proven right lol.....

How was xmas hope good

Btw thought mate was a aussie thing?

Xmas was great mate. Santa gave me money for a tablet :)
Nah we say mate a LOT in scotland, especially if we dont know someones name :beer:

Well now that international polls have found the US to be the biggest threat to world peace, with 13% of Americans agreeing with that view I guess the surveillance will increase. Good luck with reading my E mails, boredom will take on a new meaning.

No offense taken. :)

The rest of this has zip to do with the SGS3, so please take it to the Politics and Current Affairs subforum of the Lounge.

/thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom