• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Trying to figger out if there is something that can be done about the extremely long startup time for Dolphin browser.

Wondering why Bstressfree is having problems with Dolphin, it's very quick for me.

Returning the "Hey" to my bud :) *waves

the "Hey" and wave insta-digitally transmitted, decoded and received! those binaries travel FAST! Wondering why cant traffic be like that to and from work!

Silly Scarlett, my commute/traffic to and from work is faster than fast. Faster than even binaries travel. I just get out of bed and I'm at work. LOL. Working from home is a curse, it's both good and bad. I hate it overall though.

����������burping��������

Trying to stay awake in a class I flew to Chicago for. Flew in last night & had a horrible night's sleep, so it's not easy... 😴

pulling my hair out trying to find a remedy for an Archos 7 v2 that will only boot to first splash screen and not to adb even though device mgr says adb composite interface working. work it may IF and a BIG IF I could only get tablet to power on fully.

Also drinking weak beer due to all the crying diluting it ( Sympathy expected )

Keith

Back
Top Bottom