• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do your X Screens look like?

snap20110123_231002.png

Attachments

• mainscreen.jpeg
    mainscreen.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 85
The dock I found on the LP forum under theming and customizations...

The wallpaper comes from Zedge...

Thats Fancy Widgets actually, using Metal Tech clock skin and Real Weather skin...

Thanks so much!!!

I assume this is the paid version of Fancy Widgets correct?

Cheers.

It needs to be bigger and no Green in it. If its too much trouble, no worries at all mate.

Cheers.

It can only really be 1 or 2 pixels bigger, so thats pretty much max size. If you look at the liberty images, dark yellow does look kinda greenish, so I matched it with other liberty images.

It can only really be 1 or 2 pixels bigger, so thats pretty much max size. If you look at the liberty images, dark yellow does look kinda greenish, so I matched it with other liberty images.

I don't see any greenish in Liberty unless my eyes are deceiving me. I have a new app drawer icon made by another user, not really as 3dish as this one but its cool.

Thanks for your help man.

I might have just turned the color saturation up too much. There is always a difference between what you see on the computer, and what you see on the phone.

I took down the blue channel completely, and also upsized it as much as possible.

Try this version:

Attachments

• applications3Dyellow2.png
    applications3Dyellow2.png
    12 KB · Views: 826
How do you guys get widgets on the Locker Widget to be so close to each other? Mine is always stuck at a certain difference apart.

Pretty much the same setup I've been running for awhile. Liberty 1.5 ROM with Liberty theme. Beautiful Widgets 1x1 widget.

Now trying to figure out what widget to add to the left of the weather one. Haha. I like the minimalist look obviously.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back
Top Bottom